Magento 2 GST India
Magento 2 GST India Extension auto-calculates tax rates for your Magento 2 store products, according to Indian GST standards, and display the tax amounts on the front end.
GST is the indirect tax levied in India that has replaced many other indirect taxes. E-commerce stores have also been affected and it needs to be made compatible with the GST rules. To serve this purpose, Meetanshi offers Magento 2 GST India extension.
The Magento 2 GST India extension is useful to calculate the tax rates and rules for the products and services of your Magento 2 store by setting GST as the default tax. The module takes care of the tax rates meeting the GST standards mentioned by the Indian Government.
Benefits of using Meetanshi's Magento 2 GST India:
* Apply GST product specific or globally
* Show GSTIN number in all the order details.
* Option to add CIN number to display in various order documents.
* Option to add PAN number to display in various order documents.
* Set minimum product price for applying GST rate.
* Option to Apply GST rate below specified minimum product price.
* Set the business origin to apply IGST i.e. Inter State GST.
* Detailed view for invoice, tax rates in order, credit memo, new order Email, shipment & PDFs.
* SGST, CGST, and IGST calculated automatically based on product selection and displayed in Order Subtotal.
For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-indian-gst.html